Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Highlights


December was (and always is) crazy!
It was full of fun vacations, baking (and EATING!), ginger bread houses, christmas lights, wrapping presents, learning about santa, taking a few more steps (we're getting closer), picking out some toys to donate, and SNOW! And the biggest event hasn't even arrived. :)

So here is to the lack of posting and some catching up:


Annual visit to Temple Square

Enjoying the 'magic' (in the cold)

Met some Favorite Friends
















Started a new Craft Obsession- uh oh...

6 comments:

Sweetbriar Sisters said...

Your baby shoes are SO cute!!! Love them!!!!

Aly G said...

Loved your cute Christmas Card! Your little family is growing so big! Hope you have a good Holiday:)

Lexie said...

So glad we got to be part of your new obsession! Peter looks so cute in his little shoes and I love they were made with love and I am amazed that you can make shoes - seriously!

Love the picture of the two kiddos at the top. They are just adorable. Give them huge hugs for us please!

kalina said...

laura i love those shoes! amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Missy said...

um... like i said "the booties are going to make you famous." can i buy some and give you major shout-outs? AHHH!!! The rosebud ones? PLEASE?!?! (begging on knees over here, friendly).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...