WOW! This month has been crazy!
Started with a 10k race with some awesomely motivating friends! :)
Yes - this was before the race. Horrible huh? You'd think I just finished (well just me, everyone else looks great!)
hahah - it was FREEZING cold! But I did it in 52 minutes - hoping for 50 next time around.
It was a blast!
Pumpkin Patch fun - and lots of it!
She would not let go!! :)
Sorry for the overload! - THe sunset was just SO pretty!
I went on a 2 night girls trip to Park City with a bunch of girls from my ward!
(we live within 2 blocks of each other!!) - I LOVE IT!!
WE had a blast, shopping, crochet, sugar, and late night chats! :)
Gardeners Village -Adorable!
Still need pics of my fun girls trip weekend, and Addy's birthday pics are coming soon!
So much fun, so little time! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment