The Radiology Department
FYI - Greg was dragged into this! Not excited about dressing up as a doctor, considering he sort of is one?? hahha I still have a hard time referring to him as one yet - it just seems too weird and its not completely official yet, right? Anyway - Thanks for being such a good sport honey! :)
We have the Radiologist, the skeleton, the nurse "or x-ray tech," I was the secretary - but that wasn't anything special.
I was glad I stuck to finishing little addy's costume this year - she looked so grown up!!
Greg and I went on an amazing vacation (more coming soon) over trick or treating night. They got to go with there cousins though (really second cousins) - but they LOVED IT and had a great time! I'll have to get some pics of it all.



No comments:
Post a Comment