oh my goodness - feel like I can barely come up for air! Is this normal? ugh!
Anyway - wanted to post a few pics of what we have been up to so far this month.
And they are AWFUL pics - I forgot my camera almost everywhere we went!
We've had WAY too much hot cocoa!
Made the simplest little treats for Braden's pre-school.
If you need an idea - DO THIS!! Donuts, carrots, and mini choco-chips! Easy!
Sat on Santa's lap a couple of times. I think Braden asked for a remote control car
(which he has about four!)
This was the letter Braden wrote to Santa a couple of days before.
I have NO IDEA where he got this or why he didn't want to add anything??
It says, "I want something that cooks food in five minutes and it's so yummy!"
- like an easy back oven?? You mean the thing I wanted when I was six?? hahah - so funny!
Annual visit to temple square with cousins. Sorta cold and miserable - but fun!
Addy being just being silly!



No comments:
Post a Comment