Monday, February 6, 2012

Braden's Big Day! HE's FIVE!


Seriously Cannot get over this! How does this happen so fast??
 We had a fun birthday week! Football Banana Chocolate cake pops for pre-school treat
 (from scratch - I'll put up recipe soon!) 
and a Bowling Birthday Party! It was too fun!!


Chocolate Waffles for Breakfast

Bowling Cupcakes

Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese - YUM!
Birthday Dinner :)


 Football cake Pops for Pre-school! (yes, sorta healthy :))






Here's his questioner at 5 years:
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Toy: Transformers
Favorite Fruit: Watermelon
Favorite Vegetable: Tree's
Favorite item for Lunch: Mac and Cheese
Favorite hing to wear: Spiderman Underwear (haha)
Favorite Game: Ipad
Favorite Board Game: Hungry Hippo
Favorite Snack: Rola Bars (granola Bars)
Favorite Animal: T-rex
Favorite Song: Happy Birthday
Best Friend: Abe (hope that doesn't offend anyone! Pretty sure No one reads this blog anyway! LOL)
Favorite thing for Breakfast: Waffles (but we he usually chooses oatmeal??)
Favorite Food:  Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Favorite Drink: Root Beer! (he had it once at a birthday part and hasn't stopped talking about! haha)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite thing to sleep with?: Any toy I can
What do you request for birthday dinner?: CAKE!! But if I have to eat something healthy, carrots and trees with DIP!
what do you want to be when you grow up?: A soccer Player
Favorite thing to do at school?: Play Batman?? (-is that concerning? haha) And listen to stories
Favorite thing about your little sister: I love to play with her
Favorite book?: Where's Waldo
Favorite game to play with friends: Tag

2 comments:

Eliza said...

you kill me, "hope that doesn't offend anyone". lol. WEll not us, b/c HOLLA we won the best friend card! Um, why am I always amazed how amazing you are? Those cupcakes? and cake pops. sheesh, abe better not be expecting anything like that. Anyway, looks like such a fun party (for the kids, at least : ) Abe loved it. happy birthday to braden, the sweetest, most energetic, game, fun boy ever!

Lexie said...

My goodness he looks SO grown up, I just can't believe that he is five already, when did that happen? Amazing job with the cake and cake pops super mom - you all rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...