Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Blessed....

Not only because of these adorable Chickens,



But also because of my dear friends 
(this is the only picture I got :( - I am missing a lot of you!!)

  And Him

And surprises like these:

Three days ago I turned 29. Can you believe that???? AHHHHHH - I may or may not have cried a little bit!! LOL- 
Knowing this is the last year of my twenties is not exciting.
 Considering I know I have to leave a place near and dear to my heart in a few months.

But thanks to an awesome husband and friends - I had one of the best birthdays I can remember! This may require a little history, and so not wanting to make my hubs feel bad, he has slightly struggled in the gift giving/romance part of the relationship. But I'm telling you -I don't doubt him anymore! I was wondering who this man was all day! I woke up to beautiful roses with a sweet card telling me to stay tuned. He emailed me a scavenger hunt of little presents around the house, that explained why he loved me. Things like organic chocolate, fitness magazine, bath salts and such. It was amazing!
I had some great company for a birthday lunch, and ended the day with dinner at a vegan restaurant (thanks to those who suffered for me! :))
and going to "The Vow."

It was AMAZING! Seriously - still in tears over how thankful I am for all the amazing people in my life. I am so blessed! 

2 comments:

MDSL said...

Laura! I can't get over how cute those pictures of the kids are!!! I am dying!

Lexie said...

SO glad your birthday was amazing. Your kids are so cute and so are you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...