Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Sometimes you Just got to laugh"

Really? Well - I'm not quite there yet! lol


You know you have days that when it rains, it pours. I feel like that's been my entire week!
MY KIDS ARE CRAZY!!!!!
I'm sure its a combination of Moving, Loosing friends, New house, Partying with Grandma and Aunt Maria for 2 weeks, Eating crappy food, and getting no sleep because of a shared bedroom, but seriously? Ugh - its been rough.


I love our new little house and our neighborhood! Our town is cute, the school is close, and we have already met some friends. So I'm not complaining, just needing to vent.


Here is just ONE day of examples


Started last night when my BRAND NEWLY bought glass monthly calendar (trying to get more organized), fell and shattered all over the floor. I was already at my ropes end, and that way bummed me out! I HATE wasting money. This morning, at least the kids slept until 6:45 and didn't get up at 5:45 (like all the days before)! So I guess that's one positive thing. Greg had to leave. Bummer... alone again. I tried to do a workout at home. ha ha - the kids CANNOT leave me alone, ever! This was a huge challenge. Then I got a package of the fairly pricey drapes I ordered, it was only one panel, didn't realize that when I ordered! Ugh. Should have made them!
I wanted to make it to the farmers market. So I hurry and change my clothes. Told the kids to get ready. Braden has to go potty, the downstairs bathroom is locked?? don't know who did that? He runs upstairs. Suddenly Addy is screaming to do the same thing - when she has to go, she has to go! I tell her to start going up the stairs while I frantically try to get the bathroom unlocked. I figure it out (SURPRISINGLY!), when she is about four steps up and tell her to come down. She falls flat on her face. Bloody nose = blood everywhere. She freaks even more. I'm still focused on getting her on the toilet before we have two bodily fluids all over the place. We all finally get cleaned up. She calms down. I glance in the mirror to see a few drops of blood on my shirt. Ugh - don't have time - its a grungy shirt anyway and sorta blended in with the hot pink. ha ah - we just leave.


Get to the farmers market. I go straight for the honey. That's what I have been wanting all week. Raw Honey is super pricey, but SOO good for you! It helps with allergies! So I pay 11 dollars for 2 lbs. Ya- it's pricey, but I feel like it's worth it. I walk to the next booth, trying to buy some potatoes and squash. I look down to see braden playing with the honey. I tell him to put it down right away, as I try to focus on getting the vegetables. All the sudden - CRASH - My precious Honey all over the ground along with glass pieces. I was heart broken and in shock - seriously if I was in my own kitchen, I would have considered getting a spoon to try and save it!  Braden starts screaming cause a piece is in his foot and is yelling "i'm sorry" like I'm going to kill him. (picture: looks from everyone, screaming child and sticky mess) I ask the honey man to help me clean up. I thought he would have sympathy on me and offer a smaller little bottle, just out of kindness and pity, but...no. :( Get it cleaned up, I have to put braden in the stroller and Addy on his lap because he doesn't want to walk. THen Addy starts screaming and crying. She wants to "sit by herself" I try to ignore it. (picture: even more looks from everyone). we all calm down and continue on in our disappointment (well just mine, sad over the expensive lost of the honey). I go pick up a few things when the lady says, oh my - I look down and Addy had sneezed, whipping blood and boogers all over her face. Lovely. Of course I can't find a wipe ANYWHERE in my purse. I almost considered my hand, but found some nasty used something in my purse that would make do. It was time to just book it out of there.
I had about a half hour before I knew the kids would be hungry. I was going to try and make it to Joanns. Of course, I get lost and add 10 minutes onto my 15 minute trip! So frustrated and tired of the kids screaming -I broke and WASTED more money at the golden arches - yuck - I was really desperate. FInally found joanns, got everyone in safe and sound - only to find they didn't even carry what I needed. All that for nothing. I start to drive home and notice my gas light was on. Crap! How long had that been there?




No - I didn't run out of gas, but I was expecting it to happen considering my run of bad luck. I never understand how things just quickly snowball out of control???
Trying to find a way to "laugh" its only noon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

isn't motherhood fun? =) hey - keep that little snuggly thing... if you don't have another baby in wisconsin, pass it on to someone else who might need it. =)

Eliza said...

was that friday the 13th? Holy crap that was unbelievable. I'm having a nervous breakdown for you. Your doing so so great though. Your such a good mom so devoted and conscientious and such a good sport to move across the country for a year and then be a single mom and adjust and make friends and be an awesome homemaker. Hopefully sooner than later everyone gets in a groove and all will be well. Love you and miss you!

the Varley Family said...

Oh Laura, I'm sorry! Ughh...I have had days like that, and they stink! I'm glad you're there safe and getting settled. Miss you! Xo

Cari said...

just move back. i miss u

Anonymous said...

jbdxjtlez ulvnxeolr mftrkbdqt [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacekts[/url] rzanzxysf vjssukbsa pziyakrri [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]the north face outlets[/url] lnblbqcva cvvbkekun xzjfbueow [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]cheap north face jackets[/url] muoeqfniu yhvzzabyt xlqxxalbv
Related articles:
http://sigma.purifying.info/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=3006469
http://www.beta.alessiojr.com/flash/guest/index.php?t=1
http://www.syzran-small.net/index.php?go=Pages&in=view&id=2330

Anonymous said...

pyxjlbaso tbizlczmp qubqfqkaq [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacekts[/url] slkrmebiu fqjwgvvpb grsoqbtve [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]the north face jackets[/url] yztokayxy zfdnbpqsl kmxkmhetu [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacekts[/url] atlxfrdzu mlemmabwz lezfmzcyn

Related articles:
http://www.megapolis-rally.ru/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1306791316&cstart=1
http://nhadatduan.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=420651
http://freerichmond.org/community/index.php?action=post;topic=1044881.0;num_replies=0

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...