Monday, September 24, 2012

Someone is Excited!!!


I'm glad she is excited... cause I have been dying in misery! hahah

Its hard to get excited when even getting dressed or off of the couch is a challenge. 
Each pregnancy the sickness has gotten worse and longer and I fear for our chances of more kids!

I looked back at past blog posts to see how my pregnancies were in the beginning. 
I barely recorded a thing! Dang it! I'm mad at myself!
So here comes the boring stuff!

Just for journaling purposes- nausea started about 5 1/2 weeks, got horrible around 7 1/2 - where I could only keep food down for a few hours if I took a Zofran. Around 9 I started just dry heaving and puking every morning all morning long, until I took a zofran and then it would calm down. (sorry for the details) I still feel nauseas on the medicine, and hate the side effects, but at least I can keep something inside! Ugh. Around 12  weeks I stopped dry heaving upon awakening. Still had to eat something quick, and about every other day would throw up breakfast and everything there after.
I am now 13 1/2 weeks, for the past two days, I have been able to shower and get dressed!!! This is amazing!!! I still feel crappy as ever, but I can tell it is going down a touch!!
This is SOO exciting, I cannot wait to have my life back.To cook dinner, exercise, do fun things with my kids/family, want to go out to eat, and get my butt off the couch! :)

UPDATE: At 14 weeks it got much better. Its now similar to how my pregnancies are usually. I throw up every few days and still feel nauseas, but I can get dressed and manage it! YAY!

I crave anything salty or cheesy! I was only able to eat eggs and bread the first few weeks, then I was obsessed with baked potatoes and popcorn, sometimes plain pasta or pizza. Thats about it, oh - I have added oatmeal, cause that seems to stay down better in the mornings. Anything sweet is completely undesirable! I can't stand the aftertaste of sweet anything! Even bananas or gum! 
(I wish I had this problem all the time, my chocolate addiction would be cured!! jk)
Tired of bland boring food, but even more tired of nothing sounding good!
I've been way tired, but the nausea overpowers that annoyance. hahah

I am so blessed that I have medicine that can help, that I should be in the clear by at least 18 weeks (I HOPE!), and that my family (especially hubby, who did the laundry and dishes all the time! Woke up when the kids cried at night, and put them to bed whenever he was home!) has been so AMAZING! My sister, mother in law, and mom all came out for a week to help. And my friends have been great too!!
THANK YOU!!

ps - Due the end of march. I'm excited about this time of year! Perfect!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry you feel so rotten and wish you were closer so I could help, but it sounds like you have had awesome helpers. I hope you get better at 18 weeks, or even earlier, but I'm so thrilled that there is another adorable Martin on the way - congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...