Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

In Wisconsin they organize a special trick or treating even the Saturday before Halloween. So it makes it a lot of fun!! I guess no one really goes trick or treating on the real night? Weird huh? We had so much fun!
(ignore the bump on braden's eye!! He has to put a hot pad on it every day for 2 months for it to go away! ya...hard to do!)



Braden agreed to be a 'bee keeper' if I let him be spider man in the school parade. Done. And if you think I'm mean, I'm trying to squeeze out every last chance I have to get them to match! Don't think I have much longer!! And he wasn't sad about, he was a good sport!!



Carved pumpkins with some friends



Before Trick or Treating




3

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My two little ones were bumblebees too! What adorable children you have! I've added you to my blog list, Laura! Take care, honey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...