I seriously hate these!!! But... I love to keep record of a little growing miracle. :)
I feel like I was in that chubby stage for so long - ugh, so I'm glad to have popped!!!
The second trimester is the best!
Although - my belly is poking out in such a weird shape this time around.
So funny to see what #3 does!
23 Weeks
(ignore the broken closet (that's been there for months))
(ignore the broken closet (that's been there for months))
As a funny comparison
Here's pregnancy #1!!
25 weeks
As far as a prego update. Doing much better. Nausea is still looming (which is unusual), but so much more manageable. I am a lot more swollen all the time, which usually doesn't happen till the last 3 weeks or so! Seems so early for that. I'm starting to get more energy, but if I wake up too early or don't get a nap, I hit a wall around 6 pm. Just started feeling more movement the last couple weeks. He was so mild, but he's waking up!!

3 comments:
you are SO cute!!
CUTEST pregnant girl ever!! Miss you cute girl!!
So excited for another little boy:)
Post a Comment