Ahhh. Trying so hard not to get behind on here. This is my only way i record our life, so getting behind is not an option! ;) maybe three kids is a good excuse?
Man, three kids is a whole new world! It's crazy busy. It doesn't help that chase is really struggling with nursing. A feeding takes about an hour. I'm probably going to pump and give bottles for as long as I can handle it. Sounds awful, but it's faster than nursing, bottle, then pump. Bummer. At least he is the happiest baby I've ever seen. Extremely social, giggling, smiling, loves you to sing and talk to him! He even sleeps from about 9-4 or 5am. At 10 weeks old. Amazing! None of my other kids did that! We really are on love with him!!
So because we haven't updated in awhile I was gonna post some of our Instagram pics, just to remember ;)
First, the love of our life's
Dress up with Braden and wanting to dress herself!
Braden's last day of kindergarten!!!
And just some pics from my sis's wedding! Last one!!











1 comment:
I love the picture at Joanns! You are so brave to have tried that... Little Chase is sooooo dang cute. I can't wait to snuggle his cuteness in August :).
Post a Comment