Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DARN YOU INSTAGRAM!

Instagram has taken over my life! 
It feels that void of having to record day to day things and now I don't post on here as much! But I have to force myself to keep it up, cause this really is my only family journal! 

ADDY TURNED 4!!!!
She requested 'Tangled' cupcakes that were pink. She had a little party at school, went out to dinner with the fam to IHOP (gagg) and got a new bike! She was very excited!





4 YEAR OLD QUESTIONER

Favorite Toy: Make-up
Favorite Color: Pink (used to be all the girl colors)
Favorite Fruit: Banana
Favorite Vegetable: Broccoli or sugar snap peas
Favorite thing for lunch: Quesadillas that are 'cheesy'
Favorite thing to wear: A Costume
Favorite Game: Jumping in a Hoola Hoop
Favorite Food of all Time: Noodles or a green smoothie mommy makes
Favorite Drink: Milk
Favorite Book: Going on a Bear Hunt
Favorite game to play with your friends: Whatever they like
Favorite Board Game: Puzzle
Favorite Snack: Trail Mix
Favorite Animal: Zebra
Best Friend: Gabi
Favorite Breakfast: Peanut Butter Banana Toast
Favorite Holiday: The Heart Day
Favorite thing to sleep with: Teddy Bear and Sheep
Birthday dinner request: Chocolate Chip Pancakes
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Mommy Princess
Favorite thing to play with big brother: Jump through the hoop???
Favorite trip: Beach or wherever you want to go...or Candyland (mixes that up with disneyland)


CHASE 'y'

This little cutie pie is 6 months this month! I just can't believe it! ANd yes we are totally obsessed with this smiley little guy. So many people stop me and tell me how 'pretty' he is. Kinda cracks me up. He loves people and will smile at anyone (haven't hit stranger anxiety yet! Fingers crossed). Sad he is our most photogenic baby, and we have few pics of him. :(
I don't know if its third child or something, but we are lazy! He is just barely starting solids and not doing so hot. But is a good sport about it. He sleeps from about 8-5:30/6.  And takes about 3-5 hours of naps a day! He's an angel!
He loves when his siblings walk in the room.  And frantically kicks his legs whenever he is excited. We call them his 'happy seizures'
Doesn't sit up yet, but rolls everywhere!




Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkins!




I love how these were supposed to be kid projects. They quickly turned into greg and I having too much fun! But the kids were extremely excited about them!!
Greg did the yoda! I did the other two.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...