End of playtime, beginning of organized chaos.
I remember other moms used to tell me that life just gets crazier and crazier. I miss the days my kids were just in preschool! I feel like each day is a crazy intense run of events.
Just going, going, going from one thing to the next. I guess it keeps life fun, right?
Just going, going, going from one thing to the next. I guess it keeps life fun, right?
Me and my buddy just hanging while big sis and bro are at school
This is Chase' "smiley" face we love it! haha
This was Addy's lunch one day, all on her own doing!
She is SOO creative, but we struggle keeping her creative"messes' under control!
Last time in the pool!
The kids have just been soaking up the last days of summer.
I love that Braden includes his younger siblings! Such a good big brother!
Camping is too much work... so we do it in our backyard :)
We love the bike path in our front yard
Braden has started soccer. He is on a competitive team and i'm exhausted!
3 times a week is killing me! But he loves it, so we keep it up.








No comments:
Post a Comment