Monday, March 23, 2015

Chase turns 2!

We celebrated with some family and freinds. Made fishy shaped pizza's, blue jello with sharks, and a fishy cupcake cake. He loved it! He has asked for another birthday ever since! We love our Chasey ;)

Chase is a great sleeper! Sleeps 8-6:30/7 and takes a 3 hour nap. He loves his blanky and will not sleep without it. He is more picky when it comes to eating than my other two. His diet seriously consists of cheesesticks, quesadillas, chips and hummus , oatmeal, and fruit. Could be worse I guess. ;)
He loves his big brother and sister. And wants to do everything they do. He loves to ride bikes and play hide and seek! He talks a lot and says many words! For example "I donno" "I right here" "addy whe ah u" it's too cute to hear his little voice. He has starred the Terrible two tantrums. But atleast he's cute ;) we call him extremely adorable or a monster. lol 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...