It's hard to post anything fun about our December and Christmas. It was semi miserable. I was in the throngs of morning sickness. The worst yet. I haven't decided whether it's getting older, or each pregnancy gets harder on the body. But we barely left the house or did anything! Thank you amazon prime.
Here a few things we were able to do early in the month before nausea for real bad.
Polar express
We did luckily get to have a good family Christmas. I love it when it's just us. It was a blast. I lasted a few hours to enjoy the excitement.
Our amazing neighbor texted me in Christmas Eve and said she had extra cookies to decorate! The kids were delighted. I was not cooking any.
Reading scriptures and watching nativity. Chase asked me "mom, did they buy the big star at Costco?" 😂
He came and it's all ready!










No comments:
Post a Comment