Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekly Snapshot

So I guess the biggest event from this past week, is the boutique I was in. I seriously have spent every waking moment for the past month and a half preparing for it. I felt guilty about it every minute. I am convinced that a good mom can't have a hobby. Or at least I haven't figured out how to accomplish it yet. If I chose to sew, my house would only get more messy, and my husband and children only felt neglected. UGH - its a hard thing to figure out.
Anyway - its over and done with. We didn't get as many people as we had hoped, and I left thinking, how could it just be over like that? So in short, I will soon have lots of baby stuff up on my etsy site. But Greg said I had to document this event, for him - it was a long month for us both!
Quote of the week:
So Braden was looking at the children's picture Book of Mormon. I was describing to him some of the stories and he says, "well, were is Heavenly Father?"
me: "he's not in there, he is in Heaven."
Braden: "Oh, I'm gonna go find him"

The other day:
Greg said: "Braden I will be right back, I have to go to the gym"
Braden: " No dad, you need to work out here."
greg: "why?"
Braden: "Because I just love you."
(so cute!)

Braden's new favorite saying: "Are you kidding me mom?" - love it!

Greg has always done amazing for mothers day. Last year it was Ballroom dance lessons (SO FUN!) and this year he got us tickets to 42nd street. We celebrated early and went last night. It was so fun! I loved it! And the thai food at the beginning was divine, we will definitely have to go back.


And of course we can't forget this little bugaboo - best baby ever! I tell ya, she rarely makes a peep and she's all smiles! We are most likely biased, but we just can't get enough of her chubber smiley cheeks!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Wow! Your boutique looks amazing, you are so talented. I know what you mean about projects though, for me to accomplish anything it seems to take over almost everything. I figure if I do it in short bursts, then we all survive and I feel like I've done something that stays done (unlike laundry, meals, and cleaning). Love the Braden quotes and the picture of cute Adelyn - how could you not love those cheeks?

Melissa said...

If I lived in Utah, I would have cleaned you out. Cute stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...