So I have had a lot of people beg me to start a Healthy Food Blog. I have to put a disclaimer though - I am not at all an expert or professional, just someone who has read a lot and thinks I sort of know what I am doing. haha! Hence why I call my blog "Healthy Attempts." So if you are looking for some healthy recipes to add to your list, go on over. Its not at all totally finished or perfect, but I will try and keep adding recipes pretty frequently! ENJOY!
4 comments:
Oh man, just when I thought you couldn't be any more amazing! Way to go. Your blog looks awesome and the picture of your family at the top is so cute. Maybe I can try to get us to eat a little bit healthier around here with your fabulous help! Thanks for being so inspiring.
Oh fun! Love new, healty recipes. The pic of you all is so cute!
I love your new blog. I love the picture. I love the recipes. We are totally going to have Martin night at our house and once a week, at least, I am trying your fabulous recipes.
xoxox
How exciting! Just in time for me to get in shape and I need a few new healthy recipes to help me out! Love the picture on your banner...how adorable!
I am so behind! I loved catching up on your blog. I can't believe your baby girl is already 6 months. Scary how fast it goes. She is so sweet!
It always amazes me how much you are able to accomplish..I'm so lazy! Do you even sleep? ;)
Post a Comment