I know - so boring right?
Wouldn't you rather hear about my extremely exciting life where I am attempting to deep clean some of my house every day, find new renters for our house in Arizona (know anyone moving to Tucson?), organize once a week, teach Braden a new letter each day, try to make it to the pool one of these days, run 3 miles at least 3 x's a week, finish up 1000 plus projects around here, and crack down on discipline?
(Speaking of Discipline - I do have to say, Parenting with Love and Logic (for toddlers) is a fantastic book! We fought for one whole day (with time-outs galore) trying to get him to do his chores, the next morning, done before 7:15 AM, BEFORE I woke up!
The next day I got to hear: "thanks for making dinner mom!" I was floored! There were a few days this week where I thought my life was changed and a new, mature, and well mannered child had come to visit (that lasted a short while), but hey - we are making awesome progress! He is such a great kid, what would we do without him? :))

In the meantime, this little petunia is 8 1/2 months old! AHHH! I just can't believe it. She is moving all over the place, although not quite on her hands and knees. She is a huge mama's girl, but sleeps through the night and is always happy! She screams so loud whenever Braden comes walking into the room! So cute!
Here are some 8 month Photo Shoot Pics :)



I had to put this one in,
I know - SOOOO Cheesy, I never thought I would do it! :)

4 comments:
I am loving Addy's hair all slicked over! So darling! And I'm loving the mommy daughter matching! It's totally cheesy, but so tempting... :) I would do it with my little girls but that might be overkill!
so cute. I love the matching dresses. You are awesome Laura.
Laura! I am seriously dying! She is such a beauty! And I don't say that about everyone's kids... :-) I can not get over those outfits. You are so lucky you can make such adorable things. The onesie with the ruffle bum and sleeves is just to die for. And, I LOVE your matching outfits. I seriously think you are the cutest mom ever! I am assuming that you made the matching dress and skirt for her and you. Amazing. You are so talented. Miss you!
She is just absolutely beautiful. I love the matching outfits, which I'm sure you made - amazing as always. I'm glad that Braden is a wonder kid again. I wonder if that book would work for Lydia, I might have to give it a try - thanks for the tip! Give both of those cute kids hugs for us and good luck with the to do list!
Post a Comment