Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Week - In the Mountains

We went up to Colorado last week and spent some time in the
peaceful mountains.
Saw no bears... (there have been some),
but had a fun relaxing time.
Some Moments...

This is what happens when I go running and my sister's are in charge :)

Braden's FIRST fish!


Addy's favorite place in the house


Took some much over-do Family Pics
(here's a sneak peek) :)

Greg's most exciting moment - caught one of the biggest fish of his life! :)
(it was a big deal for him, I tried very hard to have the same excitement)

Went on a Gorgeous Hike

Addy with Aunt Jenn

3 comments:

Diana Johnson said...

Ok Laura, you have the cutest family EVER! I love the family picture with you and the two kids. Addy is seriously gorgeous.

Winnie said...

So cute. Looks fun.

Tara H. said...

OH my GOSH, I can't wait to see the rest of your family pictures!! So cute!! Oh little Addy, can you just eat her up a little for me. Love her! And Braden is getting so big! AHH, I can't believe you have been gone for over a year.
xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...