FINALLY!
Thanks to my sisters' help, I have two adorable rooms for the young ones!
I had so much fun decorating and finishing them!
Just thought I would share.
Addy's Room
(I was finally able to finish all her bedding -
next time I am getting it done before the baby comes!)
Braden's Room
8 comments:
Laura, those are SO stinkin cute!! Addy's turned out darling with those butterflies and all of it is just super cute! Bradens is dang cute as well! Glad you posted pics!
Not that I ever doubted before but you are seriously talented. I love all the little details in her room, like that darling butterfly basket thing mounted on the wall for diapers, genius and darling, and then the butterflies on the wall and the shelf with her blessing dress, wow, do you hire out? and Braden's is so so cute too, love the tree and paintings.
That is awesome! I wished you lived near us so you can help me out too.
Oh my gosh! You are amazing! Their rooms looks so good! I can't believe you made her bedding. It is so gorgeous. You have such a gift. Seriously. That is so impressive. Ok, I have an idea. Will you make some of those leg warmers for me and put them on your etsy site and then I can buy them from you? I love them on Addy! I want the same pink ones! You are amazing!
SO cute! I love them!
You are my Martha Stewart friend-wow! Cute rooms!
You should send those pics to a magazine, seriously!!! You are amazing! Can I hire you when we move there? :)
Robin B.
Their rooms are darling. You are so talented!
Post a Comment