Friday, August 6, 2010

A Week of "Firsts"

Lot's of "NEW" Things happening this week:
First Bath together:

First time they both decide to wake up at 5:30! Awesome!
(seriously what am I doing wrong?)

Braden's First 'real' buzz cut
(and yes, this is the best picture we could get)

Adelyn's New Face - its hilarious!

Adelyn climbing on everything! I swear Braden didn't do it this fast!
AND...
FIRST ponytail!!!
Yes, it's only enough to sport the 'pebbles' look, so we will have to wait for more hair, but big moment for me :)

5 comments:

Eliza said...

That addy honestly gets cuter every time I see her, how is that possible? love all those pics. And are you kidding me 5:30? that is unacceptable, don't they know that mom's shouldn't clock in at least until 7:00am?

btw, a huge thank you for tuesday, you are your mom were so so so nice to do that! my kids are still talking about it and were in heaven!

Winnie said...

She is adorable. Braden looks cute with his new hair cut.

PalsRWe said...

Are you kidding me, 5:30 am? Break that habit asap, Good Luck... Adorable first ponytail for addy, that's pretty amazing. It took 2 years for Kaedyn to finally have a piggytail.. Miss You..

Lexie said...

They are both so cute! I love them both in the bath together, just adorable. It looks like you had a great time in Colorado as well, I can't wait to see the rest of your family pics, I love pictures of your family because you look like you belong in a magazine!

Jennifer said...

Laura! I am obsessed with how cute your kids are. Seriously. Addy is so darling. I love that video of her bouncing. I have to get some of those little legging ankle things with the ruffles. Don't tell me you made them?!? Of course you probably did! I LOVE her ponytail! And that hike looks amazing! I love seeing what you have been up to. At least we have blogs... I miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...