I swear, we hit the first birthday and suddenly we have a toddler in the house.
It happened overnight.
This little gal has to be part of the crowd.
She suddenly wants to explore the park, play with her big brother and his friends, she always wants to be part of the fun!
She is also a huge Momma's girl!!!

She has taken a few steps, but not walking on her own yet. Such a big girl!
(in a little jumper I made her a long time ago!!)

We got pigtails for the first time! So funny!
She can climb out of her highchair within 20 seconds! Unless I am sitting there feeding her.
I caught her climbing out on the counter the other day! Even if she's buckled!
SHES A CLIMBER!
Her big brother has grown up as well, they play so well together and he is such a great helper.
(A plus for me as well! :))
This is how Braden watches Addy and plays at the same time.
so fun
They both got new "grown up" car seats.
They were so happy to be so close to each other.
(don't you love Braden's favorite socks!! hahah)
5 comments:
OH MY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I started tearing up watching Braden pulling her around in the wagon. SO CUTE, and so sweet how much they love each other!
I love in the wagon video how Addy is just talking to herself! So cute!! Get her to start walking!!
Man they are just darling! Love the pigtails!!!!
Too cute!
Post a Comment