Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy 'Howdy'-ween

I know, cheeeeesy, but what can I say?? hahah
We were totally lame and never really got good pictures!
BUMMER!
(especially after all of the work!)
I totally wanted to, but it was just always a rush
and by the end, the costumes were worn, torn, and a mess.
So it just never happened. These were the best we got.


Braden at his Pre-school Halloween Party, with his friend Charlotte
Our Pumpkins :)
This is the only photo shoot we got... In the car, :) while Braden took a nap,
because this little cowgirl refuses her afternoon nap all of the sudden!! ARGH!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Cute : )

And Avery is only taking one nap now too!!??

510Jen said...

Hello Martha--cutest costumes ever can I just have a little bit of your creative talent?

Aly G said...

I am loving her little pink boots!! Cute cute!! It always seems that we spend so much time getting them into their outfits and pics go out the window! You got some pretty good ones!!:)

Lexie said...

What cute costumes and they're on even cuter kids. I think your pics turned out darling, way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...