Friday, June 24, 2011

Staycation!

Greg found out he had a few extra days of vacation!! Umm.. Yes please! 
So we turned it into a fun "stay-cation" and had a blast!! 
I so did not want it to come to an end!


Started at the Chalk Festival at Gateway - 
love that "what are you doing mom?" face


 Dinner at Jason's Deli - I LOVE that place!


Then courageously up American Fork Canyon for a night of camping!!
Look at that view!

Love this- Wish I had a pic of the fish we caught, but if any of you know me, fish have a weird eery place in my heart! No photo taking there!

S.M.O.R.E.S!!!!!
Notice my plate is empty! yep -ate way too many!! Dang it! :)

The morning after- trying to stay positive. 
Braden cried around 1 AM and woke up at Addy. She cried on and off until 4:30. I was seriously laughing the whole night. It was SOOO cold so we were all FReEZiNg! And then I find out Greg didn't bring any pajamas?? What?? Are you serious? So watching him get up to help with kids was quite the site trying to keep the sleeping bag around his waist. And then our ever sinking air mattress, was no air mattress by about 4 AM - I ended up with Addy sleeping next to me, but I was so cold I could barely move. We are all a little hesitant for camping again the in the future! hahah


Then off to Lagoon for  couple of Days to use our awesome christmas present Season Passes! 
Woo Hoo!
Well, at-least we thought. It took Braden more than half the day to go on any rides! We were getting SOO annoyed!! It got even more scary when he said he enjoyed the Broadway show!!!  hahah
This pic shows it all - Daddy alone, B watching.

He finally came around when he saw that he could shoot things on this ride. Phew! 
Wait - should that be a relief??

Addy would have ridden every ride if she could! 

Awesome picture of how the pavement while camping didn't mix with her face! She is so top heavy! It was hilarious watching people see Braden's broken arm and then look over to see her face.
Yes - accident prone children!



It was all so much fun! Great memories for sure!

1 comment:

the Sisters said...

You are so brave to go camping with 2 kiddos! Addy's little face is so sad! Poor girl. Can't believe you're going to Wisconsin!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...