Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where??

We just matched for Fellowship. When I found out where we were going I had to do some research. This is about the most exciting thing I could find. hahahah


Milwaukee (pronounced /mɪlˈwɔːkiː/); is the largest city in the U.S. state of Wisconsin, the 28th most populous city in the United States and 39th most populous region in the United States. In the past decade, major new additions to the city include the Milwaukee Riverwalk, the Frontier Airlines Center, Miller Park, an internationally renowned addition to the Milwaukee Art Museum, and Pier Wisconsin


Mixed feelings, but it will only be a year. I can survive right?



2 comments:

The Larsons said...

You WILL survive. ;) We actually visited there about a year ago! We went to Minneapolis and then Milwaukee to Major League Baseball games. Minneapolis will be close, and fun, with the Mall of America and Nickelodeon Universe! Also, we loved the Wisconsin Dells! Tons of fun water parks and amusement parks! Great places to eat. Great entertainment (our favorite was the water ski show). Milwaukee was pretty too with the water and warf. Just make the most of it, and see all there is to see around there! And take some heavy coats for winter. ;) If you survived Cleveland - you can survive Milwaukee. :) I know what you mean tough. I was worried in St. Louis, cause when people find out you're only going to be there for a year, I think they're more hesitant to invest in you as friends... but, I made a few close friends within our residency, and ward, and just spent the year doing weekly "field trips" with my kids. Even things like different toy stores and stuff. Just tried to see it all and have fun! That's my suggestion!

Tara H. said...

you can do it!! And I am totally loving the Larson's comments, I totally want to go to Milwaukee now too!!!
Love you and know I am totally feeling for you. We do lots of things we don't really want to do, but we do them anyway and make the best of them :)
xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...