Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Month (so far)

Why is summer so crazy? I can't seem to figure it out. 
Its probably due to the fact that we have to squeeze every 
activity in before we're trapped inside for so long. 
I have a LONG list of things I want to do with the kids this summer, and am not very far in. 
But we're having a blast none the less. :) 

Last week we got Braden's cast off.
 He only wore it for 3 1/2 weeks and time FLEW! I would forget about it, until people would ask what happened. (he got very tired of the question) It really didn't dampen life at all. It was waterproof which SAVED US! Not a big deal.
Still don't really know what happened. He was with greg while I was out of town and fell off the slide? THats all I know... :)


Took swim lessons with some friends! :) Bray did GREAT!


Don't ya Love the ragamuffin look? :)
We've been saying it for awhile now, but seriously- she's CRAZY! She has stood up in her highchair for MONTHS NOW! Can't even remember. People all freak out when they see her and then I think, "oh ya - that is sorta dangerous!" She hasn't fallen yet, but boy she's stinker - can't pin her down!
Trying to remember when I moved Braden to the table?? 
It may be time -I just like containing the mess!


Another RagaMuffin Shot! ... love it -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...