Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Happenings



Crazy - FUN - Race'ful' Weekend!

  I have lived in Utah WAY to long to not have been in a race. It's just never worked out, but I knew it had to happen soon! So I over did it this weekend. First the 5k on Saturday. My friend and I came in 2nd and 3rd place for our age group. Don't know how much of an accomplishment that was. haha (25:40) - I was way tired afterward though! Not good - considering Greg and I were running the Freedom Run 10k in provo on Monday! Greg hasn't run in a month and did it in 1:05! Like 7 minutes behind me?? WHAT! I was furious  - but hurting the whole run - mad I over did myself! It was still a total blast!






Please ignore the nastiness! :)





We also saw fireworks for the first time since having kids. (ya -we're nerds about bedtime!), saw about 10 minutes of the parade, visited BYU, had many picnics, saw many family and friends, and Braden even rode a bike!! It was a GREAT weekend!
This picture is cute, because it's in front of the library. (where greg and I met :))

And of course - I had to over do it again and make a little something for the bambino-


Hope you all had a GREAT 4th!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh my goodness that dress is to die for! and that last picture is to die for too, what a sweet, beautiful family! and p.s. I'll email the cutest pic of you and addy from the 5k.

Summer said...

How fun! I'm jealous about the 10k. I've been wanting to do one for awhile now and I just can't find one that works for us - maybe if I lived in UT I'd have more success? Anyways, nice job on your times!

And love the dress!

Steve said...

Good to see you guys this weekend. Kalina and I will challenge you guys on the next 10k. Glad you are teaching braden how to meet girls at the wall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...