Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last of Summer

Wow - why am I getting so bad at these updates?
 I am totally still in the summer mode, fighting the coming of fall!
 I cannot seem to get enough courage to break out the fall decorations, 
I feel like that will just welcome the cold in more! 
Sad - way bummed summer is over!

Love that they are starting to really play so well together!

We broke our second bone this summer! He just fell of the chair while playing horsey - 
 crazy kid! :) (love this face - haha)

Braden started his second year of pre-school with Miss Charity. 
There are a lot of girls in his class, but he loves going!
Here he is on his first day.


Of course - I have been wanting to make this all summer and barely got it in before it turns cold! 
She looked like a little sailor! Too much fun!



And Got one last FREEZING camping trip in... But we had a blast!!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

All I have to say is that Addy is really a beautiful child! She is just so gorgeous! And I wish I was as crafty as you. :-)

Lexie said...

Poor Braden with his broken arm - that looks so uncomfortable. Little Addy is really turning into a gorgeous little lady, she looks too cute in that little outfit you made - and so grown up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...