Monday, September 5, 2011

The Princess and the Frog - Weekly Snapshot

Don't you just love post-bath children? They can never be more cuter. Nice and clean and happy! 
Wish it could stay like that all day! ;)


The summer has been crazy, greg's schedule hasn't been the best, hence the lack of posting! But I am barely hanging on, with my nose above water. (I always tell greg I'm drowning when the stress level is too high :)) 

Braden Just stared soccer and LOVES it! I worry he kind of hoggs the ball, he really get's into it and get's confused when the kids don't understand which goal is theirs. It's pretty funny. 
I love how they make the shirts the size of a 6 year old! 
He also starts second year of pre-school this week! 

And little Addy is changing every day! Her language seriously took off this week! Over night!
 I remember Braden doing the same thing. 
She LOVES to color! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Hours at a time. I love this! hahah She sings songs and get's concerned when Braden is gone. 
She still likes to run around all day with her brother. 
She's a busy one!!

I also did a little baby shower for a good friend! It was a blast!
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
compete with moonshine popcorn, starry night brownies, twinkled starberries, and starlight cupcakes. 
and yes - I went overboard once again. Story of my life! (probably not a good thing :))


 And Star Apple Pie Pops as favors. 

2 comments:

Lexie said...

My goodness, everything is so cute - shower is so cute, the kids are so cute, it's always so fun to pop in and see the great things happening in your world!

Jennifer said...

Laura- You are seriously amazing! Seriously!!! Look at that shower you threw! Amazing! And your kids are just the cutest. I LOVE that you wrote "more cuter." You are my favorite! I feel like I am drowning half the time in my life... glad that is normal. :-) I am so happy I got to see you this weekend! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...