It was nice to take a break from all the chaos in our house and celebrate Fathers!
I feel so blessed to have so many amazing ones in my life!!
I was desperately trying to use up food in our fridge. hahah
Breakfast:
Avocado Egg Boats, and toast made by the kids!
I think this picture is hilarious.
Look at the disarray of my house in the background? That's what moving will do to you!!
For dinner we made amazing (and spicy) chili rellenos, crock pot refried beans, and mexican salad. YUM
oh - and of course I had to make salted caramel short bread. It was rich, but oh so good - so dangerous, but I figured once a year greg can have real butter and sugar! LOL
Here is a questioner I had Braden answer:
1) What does daddy do for fun?
Plays tackle with us
2)What does Daddy do at work?
Looks at Skeletons
3) What are his favorite things to eat?
Smoothies (hahha - loved that one)
4) What does he drink?
soda
5) How old is Daddy?
16
6) How tall is Daddy?
Big
7) What is Daddy's Hair like?
I think black or brown?
8) How much does he weigh?
65
9) What makes Daddy the best?
He always plays with us
10) What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
play games
11) How long have you known Daddy?
Forever
12) Where did you and Daddy meet?
When I was a baby





3 comments:
Your family is ridiculously photogenic! Stop it. Can you please just have a crappy picture where your kids maybe look less than perfectly adorable and put together. sigh.
Hahaha yes Loo- those questions/answers are cracking me up! "what does Daddy do at work" "look at skeletons" ha ha ha so cute!!!
Love the interview! Cute.
Where are you moving?
Post a Comment