Friday, June 1, 2012

Mountain Memorial Day

Greg passed his boards this week and we CELEBRATED!
 It's been so amazing to finally have my husband back! 
We had such a good time just spending time together.

 Out to Breakfast at an adorable little mountain restaurant

 A stop for a hike

Sunday Best :)
 Outdoor fun

The BORGS! Our good friends from when we were in med school came and spent the day with us! 
It was SO FUN to see them and there cute family!

...And of course some fishing :)

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Wow, I haven't read your blog forever and it was so fun to catch up and to relive our fun day with you guys. I hope your Wisconsin days are getting better, the blood/honey/booger story totally hit home - I've been there and it's so frustrating! Thanks for sharing it though, it made me smile and it feels better to know others have days like this too.

Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...