Saturday, February 9, 2013

Whoopsie

I love the whoopsie posts!
Just reminds us of how fun, awkward, and embarrassing being a parent can be.


As of right now, my three year old is the culprit of all these moments!


1- Guess kids really to pick up what's on tv! She probably shouldn't have watched the Super Bowl half time show! She came running to me showing me what Beyonce just did!
-Whoopsie!


2- First of all to pre-empt the next two. You have to understand, Addy's voice carries like none other. Come to think of it, both my kids have this problem. But seriously there is only one volume!!!

In the middle of the crowded clearance section at target. Addy blurts out louder than anything "mom! My poo poo is coming out right now! I have to go a lot, like three miles!" (sorry for the potty talk!)
-Whoopsie

3- Greg is driving in the car and looking down at his phone. Addy says, " daddy are we lost so you have to use your magical phone to find the way?"
The answer was no, only mommy has to use the magical phone! Haha
-Whoopsie

4- Greg was working all Saturday. I decided to take the kids to a play. Gave them numerous lectures about not taking out loud and soft voices! (as if a talk would be enough!)
 In the middle of the play I can see addy is trying to adjust her tights on top. I look at her and louder than ever she explains, "mommy I was just touching my pee pee because" I freak and cover her mouth only to have her repeat it louder and louder each time I take my hand off her mouth. Could not get her to whisper what was wrong. Needless to say, we got a lot of looks.
-Whoopsie

5- In a baby store browsing. I say it's time to leave and we start to make our way through the crowded isles to the front. I stop to look at something and tell addy to hang on one minute, she yells, " no mom we do not have time for that, we have stuff to do!" Oh wow, sounded like me talking!
-Whoopsie

6- Thought of one for Braden. We were driving listening to the radio. Braden says "mom, what does it mean 'my friends go into the bathroom to get higher? "
-Whoopsie

Gotta love this little personality!

1 comment:

the Sisters said...

OH MY GOODNESS! These are hilarious.It really can be humiliating to be a parent. I have so many funny things Chad has said, I'll have to email them to you one of these days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...