Don't you just love those moments when you realize you may have gone wrong in the parenting category? haha
Braden: Mom I know why you like to take me to the park.
me: Why?
Braden: because you don't have to watch me!
-whoopsie-
Last night braden was watching a cooking show with greg.
Braden: "dad what's venison?"
Greg: (without even thinking) "Its something people eat -its a Bambi"
Braden gave him the saddest face in the world and tried to hold back the tears. Greg suddenly realized he did something wrong and felt horrible!
Greg didn't know that we recently purchased this movie, braden thinks bambi is a girl, and has no idea that something terrible happens in the movie - he thinks bambi just get's lost and then finds his dad.
-Whoopsie-
Me: Braden you have to get dressed super fast!
B: why?
Me: I don't know, just cause I'm tired tonight
B: Well thats just a problem, cause you're the boss?
-whoopsie-
A while back while eating at some fast food restaurant. We were the only ones in the dining area, besides a rather 'heavier' man next to us. Braden didn't even realize until halfway through the meal, when he turned and noticed him and said, "WOW - THATS A BIG MAN!"
-whoopsie!-
One day Braden was drawing a picture. He came running over excited to show me. "Look mom it's a picture of you!" I was so excited until I looked down and realized that below my little squiggly mouth on my cucumber shaped body, there were too little dots next to each other with little circles around them.
-whoopsie-
Today Addy screamed to be put up on the couch, (She would get up herself, but they're abnormally high). She sat down and started pointing at the TV and screaming for it to be turned on.
-whoopsie-
Today in the car Braden said he wanted some money for a toy. I said,
L: " Well, we need to earn some money so we can buy a toy"
B: "Ya, let's try and find someone who has a lot of money!"
-whoopsie!-
B: "Mommy, Where does Daddy live?"
-whoopsie-
5 comments:
Those were priceless and so funny! oh my lol at the park one, busted! Don't let him tell my kids the secret-the park is because I'm a good mom, not b/c it's free entertaining and mommy chatting time. ; )
Hahahaha...good times!
Hilarious! Danny and I were rolling reading this! :)
Oh my word, I'm laughing so hard. I especially love the one about where does Daddy live, because sometimes being in residency, I wonder the same thing!
Laura! I love this! This is seriously so hilarious! My favorite is the last one. I was laughing out loud! I can relate! Too cute and so funny!!!!
Post a Comment