Friday, March 22, 2013

Updates

This month is half way through already! It's been crazy being the month I leave my 20's and welcome my third baby!! The former one has occurred, still waiting on the latter. Lol. 
It's crazy just going about each day trying to be ready at any moment! 
My doc thinks it should be any day. I'm starting to doubt that!
Last prego pic!! 

Anyway for my birthday we met my parents, and my sister and her fiancé in Chicago! It was such a fun weekend. Greg spent the month making a book with all my friends and family writing a sweet note. It was amazingly thoughtful and meant so much! Greg also organized a fun day on Michigan avenue, a yummy vegetarian restaurant, a stop at the children's museum for the kids, and Thai takeout for dinner. It was a lot of fun!


Some other updates:
Braden lost his first tooth today!! He is super excited about what he is gong to find in the morning. 
His friends got five dollars!!!! Hmmmm.....

Took this video the other day. I was dying. Funny thing is, she was doing this for a while before I pulled out my camera And it was only eight in the morning. Oh my!!



Addy also had he first ballet recital. It was adorable and hilarious. Of course Greg was working that morning. I yelled at the kids all morning and forgot her ballet shoes and the video camera. Ugh. Love a day with mommy guilt!!







1 comment:

Lexie said...

My goodness, you look fantastic (as always) waiting any day for your baby to come. I'm glad your birthday was so fun and that things are going well! Can't wait to hear about your new little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...