Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 Months

I cannot believe my baby girl is already this old! I do have to say, three months is the best! She is all smiles and loves to smile at everyone and anyone. And just the fact that she is starting to have a schedule makes us all happy!
She is a really good baby, and we just love having her around.

9 comments:

Tara H. said...

Oh Laura, she is SO cute!! I love her little hat!
And you have done tons in the last 2 weeks, that is so awesome!
xoxox

The Larsons said...

SO adorable! I love that age too, when they start to get little personalities. LOVE the hat! Love the carrier cover too! I may need to hire you to make one for me on my next baby!

Heather said...

She is so cute! I love your header too:-)

Cannon Clan said...

she is adorable! i love that hat, did you make it? if you did will you sell some in your etsy shop?:)

Winnie said...

She is so cute. I love her little beanie

kalina said...

Love the cute pictures! Did you take them yourself?? So impressed.

Steph said...

Are you KIDDING me with that outfit?! Ohmygosh...you put my outfits for Ava to absolute shame. I really need to step up my game for this little one!!
I am in love with that hate and little flower..and something tells me you probably made it. I wanna be you Laura-seriously. Come stay with me for a few weeks and teach me how to be craft...and good at it. :) Please.
It is nuts how fast these first few months go! I swear this little angel was JUST born...I love her little smile. She looks like her handsome big bro a little there to me! Cute cute cute.

Steph said...

Are you KIDDING me with that outfit?! Ohmygosh...you put my outfits for Ava to absolute shame. I really need to step up my game for this little one!!
I am in love with that hate and little flower..and something tells me you probably made it. I wanna be you Laura-seriously. Come stay with me for a few weeks and teach me how to be craft...and good at it. :) Please.
It is nuts how fast these first few months go! I swear this little angel was JUST born...I love her little smile. She looks like her handsome big bro a little there to me! Cute cute cute.

Dave and Loralee said...

AAGGGHHHH!!!! She is so FREAKING cute! and I hate using the word freaking, but it was the only thing that came to mind. do you just want to eat her up everyday???

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...