Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Miraculous Events

So 2010 must be good luck, because so far it has brought us some miraculous events! Things we have been trying to accomplish for a couple of months both came true at the same time! New Years day!

I just know its a sign.

Adelyn Slept through the night and Braden has had no potty accidents for 4 days straight! Amazing huh? I know, exciting stuff around here. :)

Its amazing just watching my babies grow and so sad all at the same time.
Looking at Braden's baby pictures is shocking, Where did my baby go? He is grown up so fast, and it totally freaks me out. I am scared I can't handle whats to come, but I am excited at the same time to experience his life with him. Here's to a new year with my adventurous baby boy.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute new layout Laura! I love the saying and picture at the top! And yes, they grow so quickly!

adrianne s. said...

Congratulations on the sleeping through the night and the potty training! That's BIG stuff!!

rachel said...

Those are huge events. Way to start teh year right. I love your new blog, very cute.

Tara H. said...

It's a new years miracle!! I am so happy that everyone is doing great!!
xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...