Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here it is!!

Many of you have asked about the Shabby Apple design contest. Well, I didn't win, BUT they actually contacted me and asked me to make the dress with the pattern and send it to them!! YAY- so I sorta feel like I won! (I'm still unsure of whether this is supposed to be public knowledge or not)
But anywho- I was way excited, so look for it possibly in their soon to be spring line! Here are some pics- and please dis-regard the weird faces, I HATE taking pictures!


15 comments:

Summer said...

So cute! I would totally buy that. Congrats!

Tara H. said...

I LOOOOVE it!! (you must say the love with a vabrato voice :) That is fab and I will totally buy one.
It looks great! Way to go!
xoxoxo

Sweetbriar Sisters said...

Laura! That is SO cool! I'm so excited for you. It looks so cool, and I bet it's even cooler in real life (the ruffles make it look so fun to walk in)

congrats!

Amber said...

Tara's gonna buy one? Well, what if we all come to church wearing one!! How cute would that be :) Way to go, Laura!

Cari said...

It looks awesome!!!!! So... next on your to do list will be sewing one for me :) I LOVE it!

Scott and Whitney said...

It turned out sooo cute Laura!!! I love it, it's so fun!

Steph said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!! Aww...my friend is famous! yay!! haha seriously..that's exciting.

MDSL said...

SOOOO CUTE! The neckline and sleeves are great and I love the detailing at the center of the neckline. The ruffles are perfect- You are amazing!! Woo Hoo!

dlamartin said...

You look adorable The dress turned out so cute. You are so talented. They should love it. Love ya

Trishia said...

That is sooo cute! If my body looked as good as yours I'd totally want one!

Stephanie said...

laura, you are so talented! I want to buy one!

Winnie said...

You look awesome. I love the dress.

Shalon said...

SO FUN!!! I totally want one. Congratulations!!

Lexie said...

Wow, it is amazing and you look amazing. Did you really just have a baby? I would buy it in a heartbeat if I could look that good in it! I'm so proud of you, way to go on following your dreams, can't wait to see it in their Spring line!

kalina said...

oh my! this is the girl that just had a baby?! You look awesome and the dress is so cute. I LOVE the vertical ruffles--so feminine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...