Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Greg's Birthday

We have always had a disagreement about fried chicken in our house. I am extremely against ever cooking such a thing, and of course, thats what Greg requested for his birthday. So being the kind wife I was, I told him HE could make it. I know -so mean. But I made the rest of the meal, so it worked out. :) It was a fun meal to cook. Cooking a meal with many sides, is actually quite uncommon here. I am happy if I get the main course out!

I also made a little "Jello Delight." My dad made this for almost every birthday growing up. We always thought it was hilarious. I thought it would be fun to make this for Greg. (Braden loved it!)

And we topped off the meal with Lemon Poppyseed Cake! AMAZING!! The only cake I have ever seen Greg eat!

Happy (late) Birthday Hun!

1 comment:

Sweetbriar Sisters said...

Yum! That meal looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...