-"Mom, what are you doing?"
(me)-"I'm getting your nose"
-"well, I want my nose back"

PS - Yesterday we went to the doctor for well check ups. The Doc was checking Adelyn and said, "I would take you home any day, you are all smiles." He then turned to Braden and said, "I don't think I could take you home, you don't stop for a minute!"
- Thats my boy, welcome to my world :)
Then at the end of the appt. the doctor says, "Don't worry about ADHD yet, he's too young to even start thinking about that."
-Was I even thinking about that? Oh boy...
4 comments:
Oh SHEESH...come on Doc.
Seriously Doctor! That's when the defensive/arguing side of me that I am trying to tame would have unleashed itself. -Does he have any kids of his own? Most likely not.
-Love you lots Loo! I would steal both kids any chance I got.
hahahha, that is hilarious!! However, I know exactly how you feel. I have had similar comments.
Give it to the doc to tell you straight.
No worries, Braden is AWESOME!! And having an active little kid is way better than having a lump of a kid. All three of mine are just like that and people really like their little wild personalities.
You are awesome! We miss you guys!
xoxox
I think Daniel has ADHD.
Post a Comment