Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Week

Crazy, Crazy - we have been getting a lot done. My sister Maria got to come visit for a few days. I was in heaven, we spent every waking minute working on projects (mostly re-decorating) I enjoyed it all!! Its so much more fun to work on projects with someone there to help out. Thanks Maria - you are the best!

We took a lot of before and after's, so sorry if its boring.

Kids bench before
Kids bench -midway - it looked awful, we couldn't figure out the stain
Finished Bench

DI Bar Stools - 8 bucks each! NICE!



We even re-painted a little picnic table.
Here is the backyard all spruced up.
I love it now and want to eat outside all the time!



A small sneak peek into the little ones room. I have been so SLOW at getting her bedding done. So hopefully soon her room will all be done, and I can show the reveal. hahah
(I am trying to make it suspenseful) ;)

The week ended with me getting gum graft surgery. Ugh - The surgery wasn't so bad, I just look like I got punched in the lip 20 times, the whole left side of my face is a bruise, and I can only eat extremely soft foods for a week. Was not expecting that! I have been living on oatmeal, smoothies, and icecream. Yum! ;)

UPDATE: Forgot Fathers Day! We had a nice simple Fathers Day, complete with Grilled chicken with Bean Salsa, Low-Fat Israeli Potato Salad, and Banana's Foster for dessert - YUM! (will post recipes HERE soon).
The kids made Greg an Apron, because he really needed one!

Here's Fathers Day from the front:

And Father's Day from the back - Yep - that's Golf on the TV! :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

Gum graft surgery? What is that? Sounds really painful. You poor thing. I kind of wish I was on that diet..maybe I could finally lose a pound or two of this stubborn nasty baby weight.
Cute idea with your stools..I'm loving it!! I need you to come and help me paint my house...and hang up some stuff on my walls. It really stresses me out, and it seems so easy for you!
Cute pic of you and your girl..she's a punkin.

Winnie said...

so much fun! love all the chairs and benches.

Lexie said...

Yikes,
I'm sorry about the surgery and the bruise, I hope it's getting better quickly.

I love all the projects you do, you have such awesome taste and talent to pull them off. I love the pictures on top of the bar stool. Are they vinyl or did you paint them with a stencil? They look amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...