Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We Walked where Jesus Walked

We just got home from one of the most amazing trips we have ever been on.
We got to go to Israel with my family!
My mom was kind enough to stay home with my kiddos. I was FREAKED OUT about leaving my babies, and didn't know if I could do it. But we are home, they are good and alive :) and it all was so worth it! THANKS MOM!
To be able to see the places we have heard and learned about our whole life was an amazing experience. We felt so blessed to have walked where Jesus walked and get an idea of what his life must have been like. I am so thankful for him in my life and the example he is to mankind.

BEWARE OF PICTURE OVERLOAD :)

12 comments:

Kirsten said...

What an awesome trip! Must have been amazing!!

MDSL said...

Laura these pics are AWESOME!!!!! I wish that I could have been there with you guys- Your camera is unbelievable- I want one!!!! I want some of these pics- they are so cool!!! Love ya :)

MDSL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great experience!! YOu are a lucky girl!

Blake and Holly said...

Im so glad you posted pics! I loved looking at them! It looks like you had an AMAZING trip! What an experience!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Greg and Laura...what a trip. Just remember to dress modestly at the dome of the rock next time! :) :)

Honestly, you are an inspiration!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! Those are such great pictures. Seriously such an amazing experience. I loved looking through them. You are so cute in your pink Israel hat. :-)

katie said...

SOOOOOOOO awesome! I went 10 years ago and it was the best experience-ever! What a great trip to do with your family and hubbie. I tell Nate all the time before we die-we will go!

Lexie said...

Oh, your pictures make me homesick, though I love that you have more pictures of the market than everything else put together. I love that you got to go together, some day I want to take Todd, I think it would be even better to see it together. Glad everything went well for you guys and your kids and that you are all back together again. It is a special, unique, sacred place, isn't it?

Tara H. said...

I love all of the awesome pictures!! Thanks for posting them. And I espcially love all of the dang cute skirts you were wearing.
I am so happy that you were able to go on this fabulous trip.
I hope you are having luck with your house here.
xoxoxo

Aly G said...

SO neat!! I loved the pics I just sat in AW! It just dawned on me that you are from Co. What city? Right now we are in Arvada, were you close to it? My sis lives in Highlands ranch, we couldn't decide which place to live, so we decided to live here for a little bit to see if we like it because it is closer to nicks work in Golden. I can't believe your little girl is getting so big, she is a mini you for sure!

thekerrclan said...

Love the pictures -- some gave me chills just to see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...