Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today's the Day!

The little luv bug hasn't quite gotten up on her hands and knees yet, but she officially moved forward today! How does this happen so fast???? Its torture!
I better go mop my kitchen! (who knows how long its been? :))

5 comments:

Scott and Whitney said...

she is getting so big! so cute!

Scott and Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

At least she's older than my almost 6 month old who's rolling all over the living room.... I'm going to have to mop soon too! And who has time for that! :)

Danny and Kaitlin said...

I love her! I cant wait to come see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Lexie said...

Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter scooting along with her little leg warmers? What a doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...