Sunday, January 30, 2011

I needed this...

"Real Happiness lies in that
which never comes nor goes,
but simply is"

I needed to randomly find this today while cleaning. I needed it. I love when little moments of inspiration and strength come that help us just get through till the end of a hard day. I try so hard to always live by this rule and swear to myself I won't every say, "I can't wait until residency is over" Because I think I've learned there are always going to be challenges, and just having greg be less busy (we hope) probably won't be the answer. The sooner we all accept this :) - it will be better!

This week has been a mix between this:


and this


Me and the kids Both!! It doesn't help that Addy has been sick and waking up all night, so we are both exhausted and having to go to church today alone for the 4th week? in a row did not help! (Sundays are the HARDEST DAY)
We can't wait for Greg to get off of overnights and come (and be) home again! :)

Thanks to blogs for letting me vent :)

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Oh Laura, I am so sorry. I totally have days/weeks like that and my husband is home! You are my hero for doing church by yourself, especially pre-nursery never get a break the whole time. I hope it gets better and puh-lease send braden over when you need a breather, he is so great and Abe cannot get enough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...