Tuesday, February 1, 2011

15 month update

IMG_9028
So much has changed in the past few months. It's amazing to me that even a week makes a difference, let alone a few months!

Addy at 15 months

- Communicates really well (at least it feels like that compared to her big brother :)) Nods or shakes her head when you ask her questions. Knows about 5 or 6 signs, its awesome and makes life easer!
-Loves to pray, she will fold her arms when we sit down for dinner or sit down to read books before bed. So cute!
-Doesn't really say a lot of words yet. Momma, Dadda, nanna (banana), Daw (dog), or beh (bird or Braden)
- Is becoming a champ walker! Faster and faster
-Loves to play follow the leader with braden (really just following him around the house :))
- Still a major Momma's girl! I'm the ONLY one she wants when she's sick or upset
-Started feeding herself a few months ago. I LOVE this!
-Stands at my feet whenever I am cooking something. Dinner time has become a nightmare. She usually has to sit on the counter while I cook (I know so bad, but I'm desperate) She also has to sit in my bathroom sink while I get ready in the morning!
-Her hair is getting SLIGHTLY curlier! I LOVE IT! (its my secret dream to have a curly haired baby)
-Loves to do Yoga poses all the time.
- Loves animals! She doesn't like to get too close yet, but will happily wave at any animals she sees (even in pictures)
- She loves to read and wants book after book
She is OBSESSED with Tooth brushes! We constantly find her chewing on anyone she can get her hands on! GROSS!
-She likes to dance! She will always bob to the beat. So funny! I often turn around in the car to see her bouncing her head to the beat.
-She loves when Daddy comes home! Both kids give the best welcome EVER!
(It makes me jealous!) :)
-She's a 'pretty' good eater. LOVES bananas, avocados, bread, apples, yogurt, eggs, and noodles! (and ANYTHING sweet - she has a detection like none other - can't ever sneak it!)
-She loves my necklaces and her shoes! If she finds them, she wants them on.
-She LOVES to give kisses. It is seriously hilarious! She closes her lips, puckers, makes a 'mmm' sound and goes in for the kill! We can't get enough.

This picture makes Daddy proud. But what is up with the tongues?
(look in the background - so funny!) - it's genetic!

2 comments:

the Sisters said...

So cute! I think she looks so much like Braden! Chad is totally obsessed with shoes, too... He always has to have them on- even over footed PJs. :) So funny. Miss you guys!

Lexie said...

She is such a beautiful gal and growing up so fast! I hope Braden's birthday was great, sorry we haven't been able to reach you, I'm hoping it means you are away doing really fun things. Sorry Greg's been gone so much lately and just so you know, you're not the only one who feels Sundays alone are the worst - I absolutely dread them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...