
We had a fun little celebration for Braden.
Complete with soccer cake pops for pre-school (awesome!! Inspired by a friend - (thanks Tara!))
They are so fun and Yummy!!
A party at Mcdonalds with a few friends (my kind of party!), and Grandma and Grandpa coming to visit! (And bringing MANY gifts! :))
Braden at 4:
-Still very active! Loves to kick, throw, or even virtually (kinect) play with balls!
-LOVES his Daddy more than anything!
-Loves to do stay occupied, i.e. projects, games, etc.
- Foods: Avocado!, noodles, peanut butter banana treats, rola bars (granola bars), yogurt, Egg and Avocado Sandwiches, Olives, Cottage cheese, and of course sweets.
-Is GREAT at giving prayers, they are adorable!
-Still gets pretty shy. He doesn't like being put on the spot. We realized this more when he had to give a scripture in primary.
-He loves all things that have to do with electronic games. On the computer, kinect, I-pad, phones, you name it! (we are trying to break this addiction :))
-Knows the whole alphabet (mostly) and lots of the sounds too! We are still working hard at recognizing all the numbers.
-Some of his adorable words (I can't bear to correct): esiged (excited), rola bar (granola bar), wille (little), fagret (fabric)
-He is getting so good at getting dressed and cleaning his room each morning. (most of the time)
-He still takes an afternoon nap, but then won't go to bed until 9 or 10! (Don't know what to do about this) :)
-Still wakes up at the crack of dawn no matter what time he goes to bed. If he makes it until 7 AM I feel lucky! We put a little alarm clock in his room that he has to wait for to 'wake up'
-He rarely will come out of his room at night or during naps. He just screams for us! I don't know which one I would prefer :)
-Is a great big brother and friend!
WE LOVE YOU BRADEN!



1 comment:
OK, Amazing! Those soccer pops are too cute. Plus, I love Braden cruising in his mini-golf cart!
Post a Comment