1) Greg and I had a GREAT Valentines. I surprised him with tickets to our local high School's musical. They were performing Les Miserable which is Greg's fav! His reaction was hilarious to say the least, not as giddy as I was. But halfway through the first act, our jaws were dropped. We walked out in shock - it was SPECTACULAR! I never want to miss another show again!! Crazy huh?
2) Did a little D.I. Up-Do I think I may have made it worse, but they're still cute right? hahah
(fishing for some re-assurance here)
Before - (not soo bad, I probably did make them worse. LOL
Just wanted some bling :))
3)This is one of those photos that proves only parents will always say their children are cute. hahah - this so explains her personality that is coming out! She is a independent (yet momma's girl), crazy, into everything, wanting to be involved sort of girl.
Lately we are calling her "destroyer"
We get this grin whenever we ask her to smile.
Our little snot nosed scrub muffin :-)-
4) Braden has been OBSESSED with this game!... I guess I loved it to as a kid too, who doesn't love Candyland right?
5) How much better can it get? A hubby who will scrub floors and watch the kids. Rare huh? I know you're all jealous ;-)



2 comments:
You need to update your blog more so I can stalk you more!!! I miss them so much!! These pictures are adorable!
Laura- I can't even handle it! You guys are just so adorable! I LOVE the cheese smile of Addy's! My kids have all gone through that stage where they do that and it is just my favorite! I love the shoes you made! You are amazing! You made them so gorgeous! How do you do that? And I am OBSESSED with that pillow you made! Will you please email me the handouts from your class! I want to make that rose pillow so if that is not on there then post it soon! You are amazing! So glad you are my friend!
Post a Comment