Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CHICAGO

Last week were able to go on a trip of a lifetime - to honor my Dad and his Career! 
It was such an amazing trip and we so did not want to leave! 
Here are a few pics of the trip, so we don't forget.

 Our Black Tie Event
I decided to make my dress, dumb! Why do I do that to myself?? haha



Of course I only had nasty phone pictures of our awesome museum and shopping trips. 
So I didn't include them. :(

6 comments:

Scott and Whitney said...

Laura that dress is gorgeous! You look HOT! :)

Unknown said...

"Hello" You r one Hot Mama, That dress is adorable, and so are you.
Love ya

PalsRWe said...

that was me above, "Kiley".. Some reason I was signed in as Brent

Unknown said...

Amazing dress! I was just working on a dress today I have to scrap since it's such a disaster. doh! (this is kalina, btw)

Lexie said...

Hooray for your dad and hooray for you for making that dress. Do you want to make one for me for Todd's graduation? I'd ask to borrow yours, but I don't think it would fit!

Jennifer said...

You guys look AMAZING! Where did you get that gorgeous dress? Please don't tell me you made it?!? Your kids are just too adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...