We got our first big boo boo yesterday. :(
I was freaking out when I say blood everywhere!
I was only calmed by the fact that I knew Greg was on his way home.
Luckily she didn't need stitches, it was just glued shut and I pray it heals nicely!
The funny thing about this whole thing, is I have never taken Braden to the ER for a cut or broken bone! (we did go for salmonella and strep) - but CRAZY if you know the kid!
I know it will be any day now, but his little sister beat him in the race! :)
2 comments:
Oh!! I feel so bad for her but also so happy because now she might have an awesome Harry Potter scar!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!
ouchee! Poor little thing. I laughed as I read what you said though because both of my girls have been to the ER, but Luke never has. Hmmm....
Post a Comment