-Is it safe to say that yet??
I am SOO dying for warm weather, and really might tear up if I see a snow storm!

THis is a little spring dress Grandma Debbie made us!! Isn't it precious?
THANKS GRANDMA!


THis is a little spring dress Grandma Debbie made us!! Isn't it precious?
THANKS GRANDMA!

-"SUPER" - this has been Braden's favorite word for awhile. It's hilarious how he uses it.
-"I want to do that SUPER" or "I SUPER want to do that"
- "I am hungry SUPER, SUPER, SUPER"
- "That is SUPER crazy"
-"Daddy is SUPER fast"
(he was telling me this trying to convince me daddy could beat me running, still need to dis - prove that somehow. hahha)


4 comments:
Oh my, her little face is just so expressive and she looks adorable in every picture, what a cutie pie you have on your hands!
that is SUPER cute!
Absolutely gorgeous!!
So cute i need a picture of her in the dress and sweater. She is so adorable Grandma
Post a Comment