Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Decor

Here's a Fun, Easy, Crafty Project for Easter!
(Note: Don't just pick one color you like out of the jelly bean bag, it's a lot cheaper to just use all the colors provided! :)

Disregard the fact that one isn't finished! 
I haven't gotten back to the store to buy the TENTH bag of Jelly Beans yet!



You will need about 3-4 bags Jelly Beans,  3 Styrofoam Balls, 1 long dowel (cut into random measurements), 3 little pots (I bought mine at target dollar spot), Spanish Moss (dollar store), Sturdy Styrofoam (to glue in the bottom of your pot), Lots of Hot glue! :)

Have Fun Gluing!


PS - the Ruffle Pillow Tutorial is up.
 Click at the top of the page or HERE

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

All I can say is that I am obsessed with this pillow. I want to make one so bad but I read through the tutorial and I feel like it would take me forever! Ahhhh! Maybe I will just have to have you make one for me and I will buy it from you.... ??

Unknown said...

I just read a bunch of your posts....wow I miss coco's family. The Convention that your dad was honored at post--made me miss coco!!!!! Your family all looked so classy! I know I say this every time I see you but your family/kids are SO cute. I'm glad I was able to catch up on the happenings with your fam!

thekerrclan said...

I should have my girls make that Easter craft -- so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...